Mandatory Business Closure
This benefit is for people affected by the mandatory business closures governed by PUBLIC TREASURY (ADMINISTRATION AND PAYMENTS) (TEMPORARY UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT) (NO. 4) REGULATIONS 2021 BR 52 / 2021 and in accordance with PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS) AMENDMENT (NO. 6) REGULATIONS 2021 BR 26 / 2021 more specifically:
8E (1) The following shall remain closed at all times
- (a) indoor places of public entertainment including bowling alleys, cinemas, concert halls, church halls, auditoriums and theatres;
- (b) gyms and other sports clubs
In order to complete this application, you will need:
- Your Social Insurance Number which your employer should have on file. If needed, you can obtain your number from the Department of Social Insurance at 294-9242 or email@example.com
- Your employer’s contact information, including email address - please double check that this information is accurate as your application will require employer verification.
A scan or photo of Government issued ID:
- Driver’s License
- Official Work Permit Card
- A scan, photo, pdf or screenshot of your bank statement that includes your name, address, full account number and the bank’s logo. Please cross out (redact) any dollar amounts
Having read the above regulations, if you believe this is the correct benefit that applies to you please select the “Continue” option. If this benefit does not apply to you please return to the home page.
Once you have completed your application, please select “Submit” on the bottom right of the page.